Childbirth Education Class
My Midwives Melbourne runs monthly childbirth education classes at our clinic in Brunswick. Childbirth Education Classes will help you prepare for one of the most important transitions in your life. Classes are run by experienced childbirth educator Jess Permezel.
Topics Covered in Our Class Include:
- Preparing for a positive birth experience
- Understanding the birthing process and phases
- Hormones and their role in labour
- Practical tools and tips for working with your body in labour
- How to support your partner in labour
- Becoming parents
- Understanding the needs of a newborn baby
- Adjusting to parenthood
- Physical changes after birth
The class is a full Saturday OR Sunday from 9.00am to 5.00pm.
Included are morning and afternoon tea and information booklets to take home.
Cost: $320/couple. For more information on dates and booking, please click here.