L G B T I Q + Birth Classes
Our specialised childbirth education classes are tailored for the LGBTIQ+ community.
The class will be presented by Jess Permezel, a queer parent and experienced childbirth educator. Jess has a wealth of personal knowledge and professional experience and you'll love her as much as we do.
Topics covered in these classes include;
- Preparing for a positive birth experience
- Building a great birth team
- Navigating social and legal hurdles
- Understanding the birthing process and phases
- Hormones and the role in labour
- Working with your body in labour
- Providing labour support
- Understanding the needs of a newborn baby
- Breastfeeding, chestfeeding and lactation induction
- Adjusting to parenthood
- Physical changes after birth
These classes are for all queer identified families and we aim to provide an inclusive, safe space for all who attend.
Classes will run on selected dates - Friday 7pm-9pm and Saturday 9am-5pm.
Book online at https://www.trybooking.com/270911