Refresher Childbirth Education Class
Our Refresher Childbirth Education Classes help parents prepare for labour and birth the second time around (or third and fourth) and adjusting the whole family to life with a newborn.
Topics Covered in Our Class Include:
- Preparing for a positive birth experience
- Understanding the birthing process and phases
- Practical tools and tips for working with your body in labour
- What worked last time and what didn't
- Options for care and place of birth
- How to support your partner in labour
- Preparing your children for having a sibling
- Sharing the love; Connecting with your new baby while maintaining your bond with other siblings
The class begins on Friday night 6.30pm to 9.00pm.
Discussion regarding Next Birth After Caesarean (NBAC) will be focused from 8.30pm - 9.00pm. If this is not relevant to you then you are welcome to finish up at 8.30pm.
Bookings can be made online at www.trybooking.com/QSBM