A Sustainable Earth Begins with Birth
Would you like to be part of a story that is to change the face of maternity care in Australia?
2017 marks the beginning of a new way of doing business for our team.
My Midwives is a private midwifery practice with a number of branches across Australia. Our management team are seeking expressions of interest from midwives of all levels of experience who are keen to make a difference. Our private practice offers midwives with a Medicare provider number Professional Indemnity insurance and an opportunity to be credentialed in the hospitals where we provide birth care. We pay a salary which depends on experience. We are employing in a range of locations so encourage any interested people to apply. We are also prepared to employ across a range of hours, so also encourage those wanting part time work to apply.
- Be prepared to work as a midwife, rather than an obstetric nurse. This means that we work providing care to women from early pregnancy through to six weeks after birth in a continuity of care model.
- See the pregnancy, birth and post birth period as essential to developing women and their families.
- Have a focus on the women, rather than the hours or money. We want your primary goal to be that women get the best care possible.
- Be a reflective practitioner. You need to be able to learn constantly and be prepared to reflect and change as needed.
- Close to three years full time experience as a midwife, post graduation.
- Caseload experience
- Those who have an existing Medicare provider number are strongly encouraged to apply
Expressions of Interest
Your expression of interest should provide evidence of your education and work history and provide an overview of what you are seeking and preferred locations. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. To provide an expression of interest please provide your CV and a statement reflecting what you are seeking and why you would like to be part of our team.