Father’s Day 2015
We know so many great Dad’s out there and have been so privileged to be present when many of you have become fathers for the first time.
We hope you all get to enjoy your special day with your families.
Funny Things Dad’s Say!
- Look for it with your eyes, not your mouth.
- You couldn’t track an elephant in ten feet of snow.
- You need your tongue scraped.
- Ask your mother. (My personal favourite and often said in our household!)
- The best way to double your money is to fold it and stick it in your pocket.
- You can’t have a champagne budget with a beer income.
- It’s not how much money you make, it’s how much money you save.
- Try to imagine how little I care.
- I knew a guy who got his head shot off and never said a word, so stop your complaining.
- Don’t save anything you don’t understand.
- Life gets better every day, if you let it.
Excert from – http://www.surfersam.com/friends/father.htm