We know when you are pregnant there are always lots of questions. Come and meet a midwife and have some of your questions answered.
We are offering free information evenings so you can learn about what happens in pregnancy, birth and after the birth of your baby. Find out what proactive steps you can take to get what you want out of your birth.
Many couples find it difficult to make the really important decisions about pregnancy, birth and afterbirth care. At these regular seminars, you can meet our friendly midwives and you will have time after the presentation to talk one-on-one with them and have all your questions answered.v
- How do I best take care of myself during pregnancy?
- What are my options for birth?
- What questions should we be asking my care provider?
- What can I expect once the baby is born?
- What next?
Essential information about the most important time in your life.
- When: Monday 28th May 2012 – 6:30pm to 7:30pm
- Where: My Midwives – 331 Margaret Street, Toowoomba
- Cost: Free
- Midwife: Rebecca Denny