The She Births®️ Show Podcast
This podcast is designed to help you and any of your pregnant friends out there understand the different models of care and guide you in choosing the best place for you.
Because finding out midway through pregnancy at a She Births course can sometimes feel really deflating and frustrating.
Today we talk about...
- The spectrum of care
- The importance of relational care
- What research tells us is gold standard
- How midwifery continuity is different to obstetric continuity
- How Liz started My Midwives and what makes it so unique
- How collaboration and advocacy are key to your better birth. How midwives, doulas, and hospitals interact well together to help avoid unnecessary inductions or other medical interventions.
- Birthing on Country care for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families
- Freebirthing - what it is and isn't
- Giving yourself permission to shop around and trusting what you feel is the best care for you