Emma Lovice Turner
- Bachelor of Nursing, QUT (1997)
- Master of Midwifery, USQ (2002)
- Grad Cert Child, Youth & Adolescent Health (QUT) 2004
- Grad Cert Midwifery, Flinders (2013)
- Pap Smear Provider
- Rural & Isolated Practice RN
Last 5 years have been spent in CW Qld, as a sole practitioner in Primary Health Centres, providing emergency and primary health care to people of all ages, genders & backgrounds. I have also spent this time as a community midwife, a child health nurse, and a sexual health nurse.
Grief & loss in maternity
Transition to parenting
I have 3 boys in primary school, so my current ‘interests’ include attending rugby games & training, ferrying noisy boys to parties & school events, supervising homework & disputes referee.
I enjoy reading, attending crossfit and drinking wine or coffee, depending on the time of day!