- Endeavour College of Natural Therapies, Sydney - Diploma Remedial Massage
- Endeavour College of Natural Therapies, Sydney - Diploma Reflexology
- Premier College, Sydney - Diploma in Yoga Teacher Training
- Certification in Maternity Reflexology, Pregnancy Massage
- IYTA Certification in Pregnancy Yoga Instruction
- Yogababy, Brisbane, Certification in Post-natal Yoga Training (Mummy & Me classes)
- Yoga Therapeutics Teacher Training
- Birth Central Doula Express, Sydney, Doula Training Course
- Level I and Level II Reiki Practitioner
I have been a Yoga Teacher, specialising in Pregnancy, Birth and Mums/Bubs classes; for approximately 13 years.
My association with the amazing Team at My Midwives, spans a decade or more. After a 2.5 year break from teaching, whilst my daughters completed their Senior Schooling and Graduated Year 12; I’m so thrilled to have the opportunity to be back ‘on the mat’ teaching once again and offering Pregnancy Yoga Classes.
My passion for pregnancy, birth, new mums and babies began with the empowering experiences I had during my own pregnancies and births. Although I didn’t realise it at the time, it would take me on this amazing journey - supporting, guiding, nurturing and creating a safe space for other women to gain trust and knowledge in their own bodies and therefore empower themselves as they approach their baby’s births with a sense of excitement and joy, instead of anxiety and fear.
I’m currently offering 2 x evening Pregnancy Yoga classes at My Midwives and the rest of the working week, you’ll find me in my own busy Practice - Bellies & Bubs Yoga & Massage; where I provide an array of body therapy treatments to support women during their pregnancies, birth and beyond.
Outside of work, I enjoy getting away to the Beach (my happy place), quiet time reading and relaxing on our property in the Lockyer Valley which we share with 4 Border Collies, and a Cat.
I love entertaining and cooking and sourcing ‘clean food/clean eating’ recipes and basically just ‘hangin out’ with and having coffee and Brekkie/Brunch dates with my husband or now adult daughters, at our favourite Cafes in Toowoomba.
I love the escape of a great movie on the Big Screen at the Cinema and beyond a doubt, my family are my life. I couldn’t do what I do without their love, encouragement and support.